RECIPE BELOW vvv
follow me on Instagram for daily tips, tricks and healthy eats!
Sign up for my newsletter and get free copy of my recipe ebook-Healthy Eats for Happy Hormones!
1/2 cup mayo
2 tablespoons sriracha
1 teaspoon sesame oil
-mix all ingredients in a small food processor/ blender or mix by hand in a bowl until creamy and well incorporated
Korean Beef & Broccoli:
1 lb grass-fed beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
3 tablespoons sriracha
2 cups steamed broccoli
2 sliced green onions (the white part)
1 tablespoon sesame seeds for garnish
2 sliced green onions for garnish
1 bag microwave jasmine rice
1. Saute the sliced green onions and garlic in avocado oil until slightly browned.
2. Add ground beef to a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often and breaking into small pieces.
3. Once the meat is almost cooked, add in the sriracha, sesame oil and soy sauce.
4. Steam broccoli for 5 minutes and then add to the skillet with the beef, breaking up into smaller pieces.
5. Microwave rice for three minutes and prepare the aioli.
6. Serve the beef and broccoli mixture over the rice, drizzle aioli on top and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.